Admission Hub

Canada's No.1 Admission Hub

Canada's No.1 Admission Hub
Trusted by over 29 countries international students
  • College Admissions + Visa Services
  • ICCRC Immigration Consultants

We've helped over 3,000 international students to Study & Work + Obtain PR in Canada.

We are an expert in Study Permit / Work Permit / Permanent Resident Applications

Public College

Study Public College will give you extra points on immigration. 

Private College 

Co-op work permit allows you to earn Canadian work experience. 

Credits are transferable to Public College.

Study Permit / Spouse Work Permit

Eligible student’s spouse is able to apply for Spouse Open Work Permit.

Study & Work in Canada

We've helped over 3,000 international students to obtain Letter of Acceptance & Study Permit.

Google reviews : 4.9 / 5 with 130 reviews.

Chat on WhatsApp
My journey with Admission Hub was very smooth. I got my offer letter With in few days. I wanna thanks Simrandeep Kaur for taking care of my application and process.​
Extremely helpful staff. They will help you figure out your admission process & assist you with each step of your admission.
This is the best way to realize your dream step by step and thet never leave you alone. They are like a family, because they are happy if you are happy!!!!! So excited in this new season!!!!