When applying for a visa to come to Canada, no one wants to get a refusal for any reason. But if it happens, you should know the reasons to be well-prepared for the next time.
The Canadian visa application procedure can be complicated and time-consuming. Nobody likes to invest time and effort into travel or immigration arrangements to get a refusal. There are several reasons why your Canadian visa application may be refused. Here are the top 20 reasons for visa denial and how to avoid the situation.
There is one thing you should know that there are many reasons for visa refusal, depending on different cases. So if you find something related to your situation, do not forget to review your documents again before reapplying for another application.
10. Length of stay: People who declare on their application that they want to remain for a longer amount of time typically need a lot of money.
11. Fraud documents: If your document does not appear to be authentic, you will be denied and may have difficulty reapplying due to a lack of credibility.
12. Overstaying status in Canada or any other country: If you have overstayed your visa in Canada or another country, your chances of acceptance will be reduced.
13. Applicant’s purpose or application is not persuasive: You must persuade the officer of your good intentions in your application.
14. Giving incorrect or misleading information. It may result in a denial as well as a prohibition on reapplying.
15. Personal Properties: The absence of properties such as a home, vehicles, or companies in your home nation may jeopardize your ability to demonstrate links to your home country.
16. The financial status of the Canadian host: A lack of supporting documents from the Canadian host may also be a factor in the denial of your visa application.
17. Illegal Status in the Nation of Residence: If you are residing unlawfully in another country, Canada is unlikely to trust that you will follow Canadian laws and regulations.
18. Failure to satisfy health standards: Serious health problems that may endanger others or place a financial burden on Canadian taxpayers may result in a visa denial.
Many refusal cases can reapply to get a visa. If your application failed for the first or second time, you should stay calm and find solutions to overcome the situation. Here is what you should do:
If you couldn’t get the approval for studying or working visa in Canada, there is another way you can consider to make the process faster. Admission Hub provides a service to help tourist change their visa status inside Canada without leaving the country. If you got denied on your application in your country, you can travel to Canada under a visitor visa and then change the status after entering the country. It is important to enter Canada under a visitor visa before changing visa status to a study visa. Admission Hub has been helping hundreds of international students changing Visitor Status to Study Permit. We have even helped applicants who were previously refused 3 times from an overseas Canadian Embassy and successfully applied for a Canadian study permit inside Canada.
Even though the percentage of Canada visa refusal is currently high, but the number of successful cases after reapplies process is even higher. It means that if your application failed and you know the reasons and have support from Admission Hub, you still have a chance to get the visa and go to Canada for your studying or working purpose. We have a 98% rate of success for changing visitor visas to study permits. Reach out to us today to get a free consultation (and achieve your Canada dream.
Admission Hub is one of the largest International Student Immigration Firm based in Toronto & Vancouver. Currently, it operates in the following markets: Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Europe, Vietnam, and India.
Our parent company CVH Immigration Ltd. Admission Hub is helping and supporting International Students around the world to Study, Work, and Immigrate to Canada. If you want to change your visitor visa to study permit or work permit inside Canada, the first step is to complete a FREE CONSULTATION with Admission Hub’s Consultant, our consultant will reach out to provide you with as much assistance as possible.
Educational consultant in Toronto, Ontario – 183 Google Reviews