College Admission & Visa Services

About US


Trusted by + 5,000 Students

Over 5,000 international students in Canada have chosen Admission Hub to Study and Live in Canada.

Play Video

Global Staff from 13+ Countries

Our Global Support Divisions include: India & South Asia, Latin America & Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan & Hong Kong, Europe & Russia(CIS), Africa & Middle East Divisions. Over 35 staff members are here to help you!









india (1)








Trusted by +150 Colleges

We’re accredited and recognized as one of the industry leaders in Canada

Team Members

Our South Asian Consultation Team Members

Simrandeep Kaur

Department Manager (South Asia)

Meenakshi Arora

Senior Student Recruitment

Client Reviews



I met Simran through Facebook and she gave me a clear idea how to convert visitor visa to study permit, They have a wonderful team and good communication with their clients. They even got me admission in public college for free of cost. They can get you offer letter in just few days.

Manju Thapa


I have got admission in Cambrian college with the help of Admission Hub and I strongly advice to others to come here and get admission in their desire college. If anyone have issues with study permit  and study related  then this place is the best than anyone else.

Rajat Singh


 I have been searching a lot to find the best to get my study permit in Canada as I am over 35 of age and with family. Simran helped me the process of applying study permit that would work best for me and my study permit got finally approved.

Vidhya Sharma


Their professionalism and dedication helped me to changed my visitor visa to study permit within 2 months. I came in Dec 2019 as as visitor and in March I got my study permit now im in college. Thank you again for making my dream comes true..

Play Video
Play Video


  • Gathering and reviewing all necessary documents: The process of changing your status to a student inside Canada requires a number of documents, including transcripts, proof of financial support, and a letter of acceptance from a Canadian educational institution. We can help you gather all of the necessary documents and review them to ensure they meet the requirements.
  • CVH Immigration Ltd. will assist with the application process: Filling out the application to change your visa status to a student visa can be complex and time-consuming. We can help you complete the application accurately and efficiently, and ensure that it is submitted properly.
  • Providing guidance and support: The process of changing your visa status inside Canada can be stressful and confusing. We can provide guidance and support throughout the process, answering any questions you may have and helping you navigate any challenges that come up.
  • Offering additional services: In addition to helping you change your visa status to a student, Canada Admission Hub also offers a range of other services to make your transition to studying in Canada as smooth as possible. These services include assistance with finding the right school or program, applying for scholarships, and even finding accommodation.

*    If you’re a visitor inside Canada and are interested in changing your status to a student, we can help make the process as easy and stress-free as possible.

Licensed Immigration Consultants

We have 3 government certified immigration consultants that can represent out clients with study & work permit, student visa, PR applications, LMIA immigration related services.