Approved case: Visitor Visa to Study/Work Permit in Canada

Tourists who want to enroll in a long-term educational program from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) Students who successfully complete their prerequisite program must then apply for a new study permit and demonstrate that they have met all of the admission requirements. 


When it comes to study permit renewals and foreign nationals who are eligible to apply for a study permit from within Canada, the officer will issue a study permit (and, if applicable, a work permit) once they are satisfied that the applicant has met all eligibility and admissibility requirements.

At Admission Hub, we assist our clients in converting their visitor visas to study permits valid for more than a year inside Canada! Here are some approved cases from our clients:

1. Andres from Ecuador

Andres is a 29-year-old Ecuadorian engineer. As an environmental engineer who is constantly striving to improve himself, he hopes to establish a consulting business to assist small farmers in expanding their farming operations. To make this dream a reality, he decided to invest in studying business management and improving his communication skills, and learning in Canada is the best option. Andres tried to apply for a study permit, only to be turned down twice. 


Andres then took a vacation to Canada. He pursued his goal of studying in Canada despite receiving two study permit rejections. Fortunately, this time, he discovered Admission Hub, an agency that supports visitors who wish to change their visa status while in Canada. The Admission Hub evaluated his situation and previous refusals and informed Andres of his options.


Admission Hub received Andres’ study permit approval in just four weeks. Andres begins his Canadian life, which seemed impossible before, thanks to his trust in Admission Hub. It was yet another success story of assisting international students in starting their studies in Canada.

2. Yash Patel from India (Convert to Study Permit from UK)

Yash Patel is a 23-year-old international student from India, where he graduated from high school in 2015. He moved to the United Kingdom in 2017 to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Studies at De Montfort University (2021). In order to advance his education and build a successful career in the biomedical sciences, Yash has grown more and more interested in these fields.


After returning to Canada in 2021 for a vacation, he made the decision to continue his education in the field of biotechnology. He looked into various organizations that might be able to assist him in converting his visitor status to a student permit. He chose the Admission Hub in Toronto after conducting a great deal of research and reading online reviews.


Similar to Andres, Yash has a history of two visa refusals, but the Admission Hub application process for Yash was quick and easy. Yash was able to study in Canada shortly after got the approval!

3. More stories from our clients

Play Video

About Canada Admission Hub

Admission Hub is one of the largest International Student Immigration Firm based in Toronto & Vancouver. Currently, it operates in the following markets: Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Europe, Vietnam, and India.

Our parent company CVH Immigration Ltd. Admission Hub is helping and supporting International Students around the world to Study, Work, and Immigrate to Canada. We are proud to partner with over +150 Canadian Institutions.

If you want help with your Study Visa application, the first step is to BOOK A CONSULTATION with Admission Hub’s Consultant, share your background and our consultant will reach out to provide you with as much assistance as possible.

Play Video

Related Posts

We have a team of experts who speak over 13 languages

We understand the challenges and needs of international students, and we can communicate with you in your preferred language. We can guide you through every step of the process, from choosing the right college, applying for admission, obtaining a study permit, extending or changing your visa status, to settling in Canada.

Scroll to Top