Study Permit In Canada
Did you enter as a tourist; liked Canada and wish to get a study permit? Well, that is absolutely possible. Study Permit is the immigration document issued by the Government of Canada. It can extend your stay in Canada. And it also enables you to study at the top colleges in Canada.
Are you applying for a study permit within Canada? Here are a few good things to know.
- If you opt for a full-time program, you can be eligible to work part-time.
- You can also work full-time (up to 40 hours a week) during scheduled study breaks.
- Your spouse is likely to be eligible for an open work permit that ensures employment within Canada.
- Your children too, can avail Canadian education at primary and secondary level without the need for a study permit.
- Studying in Canada is the pathway to becoming a permanent resident in Canada.
- Your Canadian education and work experience can provide your family with continued status.
Applying for it is a tedious task involving several steps in the process. Availing the Letter of Acceptance from an educational institute to filling up forms, can be overwhelming! So, why not leave the hassle to experts who know exactly what needs to be done effectively. Our counselors will guide you step by step and take care of the process ensuring a seamless process.
Contact us for free consultation at 647-264-0522.