Study Permit In Canada

Did you enter as a tourist; liked Canada and wish to get a study permit? Well, that is absolutely possible. Study Permit is  the immigration document issued by the Government of Canada. It can extend your stay in Canada. And it also enables you to study at the top colleges in Canada


Confused about whether you need to go back to your home country for the application process? Certainly not, you can extend your visitor visa to a study visa right here in Canada.


Are you applying for a study permit within Canada? Here are a few good things to know.

  • If you opt for a full-time program, you can be eligible to work part-time.
  • You can also work full-time (up to 40 hours a week) during scheduled study breaks.
  • Your spouse is likely to be eligible for an open work permit that ensures employment within Canada.
  • Your children too, can avail Canadian education at primary and secondary level without the need for a study permit.
  • Studying in Canada is the pathway to becoming a permanent resident in Canada.
  • Your Canadian education and work experience can provide your family with continued status.

Applying for it is a tedious task involving several steps in the process. Availing the Letter of Acceptance from an educational institute to filling up forms, can be overwhelming! So, why not leave the hassle to experts who know exactly what needs to be done effectively. Our counselors will guide you step by step and take care of the process ensuring a seamless process.

Contact us for free consultation at      647-264-0522.

Talk to Our
Advisor Simran


Official ADM WhatsApp

Admission Hub – Canada’s leading Education & Visa firm

Helped 3000+ students | 15 languages | 3 ICCRC immigration consultants | Highly Experienced Team | 35 Team Members

Our Consultants are experts of Immigration needs of International students in Canada and will be happy to help you!

ICCRC federal visa immigration consultant, immigrants studying abroad are more secure!

Contact Us : 647-264-0522

Visit Us

Connect with Us on Social Media




Read More

About Canada Admission Hub

Admission Hub is one of the largest International Student Immigration Firm based in Toronto & Vancouver. Currently, it operates in the following markets: Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Europe, Vietnam, and India.

Our parent company CVH Immigration Ltd. Admission Hub is helping and supporting International Students around the world to Study, Work, and Immigrate to Canada. We are proud to partner with over +150 Canadian Institutions.

If you want help with your Study Visa application, the first step is to BOOK A CONSULTATION with Admission Hub’s Consultant, share your background and our consultant will reach out to provide you with as much assistance as possible.

Play Video

Related Posts

We have a team of experts who speak over 13 languages

We understand the challenges and needs of international students, and we can communicate with you in your preferred language. We can guide you through every step of the process, from choosing the right college, applying for admission, obtaining a study permit, extending or changing your visa status, to settling in Canada.

Scroll to Top