How I and my Mom got Study Permit in Canada? (Iran)
After his mom arrived as a tourist in Canada in 2021, Pouria Faridi looked for ways to change his mom’s status from a visitor visa to a study permit. And with the help of Admission Hub, his mom was able to get a study permit.
1. How do they change his Visitor Visa to Study Permit in Canada?
Pouria is a graduating international student living in Alberta. When his mom visited him for vacation, he started researching ways to change his mom’s visitor status to a student permit in Canada. He inquired with different agencies but wasn’t satisfied with the slow response and lack of information he got from them. Luckily, he saw Admission Hub through the internet and sent an inquiry. The Admission Hub representative got to him quickly and conducted an initial interview to assess his mom’s situation and eligibility. Pouria was advised that her mom could change her status to study in Canada by first enrolling a prerequisite course.
Admission Hub helped Pouria process everything, from getting accepted to a language school, requesting proper documentation after finishing the pre-requisite program, up to securing a letter of Acceptance from College for a Diploma in Health Office Administration for his mom. After all school documents were ready, Admission Hub processed the visa on their behalf, and soon after that, Pouria’s 55-year-old mother was approved for a study permit in Canada.
Pouria noted that this is all possible through the help of Admission Hub. He mentioned that Admission Hub was highly knowledgeable and competent in handling cases, significantly changing visitor visa status to study permit, which other agencies were unaware of. He also commended Admission Hub’s partnership with the different schools that makes enrolling easier for an aspiring student. And lastly, he was thankful for the highly responsive turnaround and professional knowledge that Admission Hub has, making study permit approval possible.
2. How to change your visitor visa to study permit?
Visitors inside Canada who wish to apply for a study visa (Study permit) will have to complete a short-term course or program of study that is a prerequisite to enrolling at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
- Apply for an approved program for their enrolling DLI. Admission Hub offers a variety of courses that included co-op programs and not required IELTS scores.
- Pay the fee for the study permit extension; submit your biometrics.
- Fill out the study permit application form (Study Permit Extension IMM 5709). Attach documents: proof of acceptance into an educational institution, proof that you have enough money to support yourself while you’re studying in Canada (~$10,000 CAD for a stronger case), any police certificates that might be needed, and medical exam results (if required).
- Receive CLOA and finish approved programs
- Apply for a Student visa
After submitting your application for a study permit online or by mail, wait until you receive confirmation from IRCC before leaving Canada if you plan to travel outside of the country during the process.
About Canada Admission Hub
Admission Hub is one of the largest International Student Immigration Firm based in Toronto & Vancouver. Currently, it operates in the following markets: Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Europe, Vietnam, and India.
Our parent company CVH Immigration Ltd. Admission Hub is helping and supporting International Students around the world to Study, Work, and Immigrate to Canada. We are proud to partner with over +150 Canadian Institutions.
If you want help with your Study Visa application, the first step is to book a CONSULTATION with Admission Hub’s Consultant, share your background and our consultant will reach out to provide you with as much assistance as possible.
- How do I get my Study Permit in Canada after refusal?
- Canada Express Entry draw latest 2022 for permanent residence
- Ways to get work permit as visitor in 2022
- How to immigrate to Canada in 2022?
- Canada’s study permit 2022: what you should know before applying
- How to change from a visitor visa to a study permit in Canada?
- Ways to change visitor visa to Work permit inside Canada