Can I change my visitor visa to study permit in Canada at middle age and have an education gap?
Yes, You can change your visa status to a study permit even when you have an education gap. At Canada Admission Hub, we are proud to be the most respected and trusted by international clients and students all over the world. We have a high success rate to change your visitor visa status to study permit inside Canada including some difficult cases such as middle-aged students, gaps in education, student visa denied history, and so on. You can start studying in Canada within a month of the process. With clear instructions, straight forward process, you will find it easy to follow and prepare the necessary paperwork for your permit.
Other related questions about changing visa status in Canada
- FAQ: Can I Convert a tourist visa to a work visa inside Canada 2022?
- Is it possible to convert a V-1 visa to an S-1 visa in Canada?
- How to change from a Visitor visa to a Work visa in Canada?
- How to change from a visitor visa to a study permit in Canada?
- Ways to get a work permit as a visitor in Canada 2022
- How do I get a study permit inside Canada after refusal?