How to change your Visitor Visa to Work Permit inside Canada
Admission Hub helped +3,000 visitors from over 29 countries change their Visitor Visas to Work Permits inside Canada.
You can apply for jobs through various Job Portals such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor or Individual Company Website. Although keep in mind that your resume should be in accordance with Canadian standards. Visitors with tourist visas can obtain work permits in Canada until February 28, 2022
LMIA is a tool to protect work rights for Canadian Citizens. For an Employer to give you an LMIA offer letter, he/she needs to prove that you are the best candidate for the position and it can’t be replaced by a Canadian Citizen.
Now that the hard part is done, you can go ahead and submit your application for work permit.
Get Admission into a DLI institute. You can apply for a Study Permit after you get your offer letter and enjoy the benefits of a Study Permit.
Canada is one of the best countries in the entire world for health care services, with free healthcare services.
Work Permit holder’s spouse can receive an Open Work Permit while the spouse is actively working
- FAQ: Step-by-step how to change visitor visa to study permit inside Canada
- Is it possible to convert a V-1 visa to an S-1 visa in Canada?
- How to change from a visitor visa to a work visa in Canada?
- How to change from a visitor visa to a study permit in Canada?
- FAQ: Can I Convert a tourist visa to a work visa inside Canada 2022?
- Ways to get a Work Permit inside Canada as a visitor
Book a consultation now
Please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you shortly.
Trusted by 3000+ Visitors from 29 Countries around the Globe
Let us help you, follow your Canadian dream. We ensure that every step is easily understood and all clients get the most out of our services.
Offices in Toronto | Vancouver