How to change your Visitor Visa to Work Permit inside Canada

Admission Hub helped +3,000 visitors from over 29 countries change their Visitor Visas to Work Permits inside Canada.

How can I change from a Visitor Visa to a Work Permit inside Canada?

You can apply for a Work Permit after entering Canada through the following steps:

  • Step 1 : Apply for a Job in Canada

You can apply for jobs through various Job Portals such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor or Individual Company Website. Although keep in mind that your resume should be in accordance with Canadian standards. Visitors with tourist visas can obtain work permits in Canada until February 28, 2022

LMIA is a tool to protect work rights for Canadian Citizens. For an Employer to give you an LMIA offer letter, he/she needs to prove that you are the best candidate for the position and it can’t be replaced by a Canadian Citizen.

Now that the hard part is done, you can go ahead and submit your application for work permit.

Steps to complete your Work Permit Application

After you receive your LMIA Approved Offer Letter, applying for Work Permit inside Canada can be done through multiple options:

  • Flagpoling Process

    Flagpoling is the process through which foreign nationals inside Canada, go out of Canada through the US border and apply for work permit on re-entering Canada.

  • Work Permit Online Application

    If due to Covid restrictions you are unable to go to US border, you can apply for Work Permit Online as well, on the cic website.

Start Your Application With Admission Hub

Our ICCRC approved Consultants are experts in changing status from Visitor to Temporary Resident Status 

Get Started

Our Education Consultants are experts in changing Visitor Visa Status to Temporary Resident Status. They will guide you throughout the process.

Get Admission into a DLI institute. You can apply for a Study Permit after you get your offer letter and enjoy the benefits of a Study Permit.

Study for a minimum of 8 months in a Designated Learning Institute (DLI), in order to be eligible for PGWP.

Get your Open Work Permit once you complete your study term and enjoy the benefits of PGWP.

Benefits of being a Work Permit holder In Canada:

Canada is one of the best countries in the entire world for health care services, with free healthcare services.

Work Permit holder’s spouse can receive an Open Work Permit while the spouse is actively working

Additionally, workers in Canada have a lot of paths for permanently immigrating in Canada.

Vidhya Sharma Review

 I would like to thanks Simran and all the staff worked on my study permit case. Their professionalism and dedication helped me to changed my visitor visa to study permit within 2 months. I came in Dec 2019 as as visitor and in March I got my study permit now im in college. Thank you again for making my dream comes true..

Vidhya Sharma

Visitor visa to study permit inside Canada

 I have been searching a lot to find the best to get my study permit in Canada as I am over 35 of age and with family. Simran helped me the process of applying study permit that would work best for me and my study permit got finally approved.

Pradeep Singh

Visitor visa to study permit inside Canada

I have got admission in Cambrian college with the help of Admission Hub and I strongly advice to others to come here and get admission in their desire college. If anyone have issues with study permit  and study related  then this place is the best than anyone else.

Nishan Shergill

Ravi Teja - Student permit approval at Admission Hub

I had a very good experience with them, they are very professional and they clear your every query, they attend your every call, they guide you very well for smooth work and they do very transparent business, if you're looking for study permit work permit I would suggest going with admission hub

Ravi Teja

I met Simran through Facebook and she gave me a clear idea how to convert visitor visa to study permit, all the consultants I met before told me that change from a Visit visa to Study Permit is impossible within Canada but Admission Hub showed me other wise. Wonderful team and good communication with their clients. They even got me admission in public college for free of cost. They can get you offer letter in just few days. Thanks Admission Hub 😊

Jayanth Reddy

Book a consultation now

Please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you shortly.

Trusted by 3000+ Visitors from 29 Countries around the Globe

Let us help you, follow your Canadian dream. We ensure that every step is easily understood and all clients get the most out of our services.

Offices in Toronto | Vancouver

Working hours

Monday - Friday: 11:00 - 19:00
WhatsApp: http://wa.me/16472640522
Email: Global@admhub.ca

We are here

Toronto Office: 641 Bloor St W Second Floor, Toronto, ON M6G 1L1, Canada
Vancouver Office: 15910 Fraser Hwy Unit 402, Surrey, BC V4N 0X8, Canada