employers are satisfied with Humber College Graduates
Cost: $ 6500 ~ $ 7500 / term
About Humber College
Humber College (international.humber.ca) is a leader in public post-secondary education in Canada. More than 29,000 students (including 3,400 international students) study at Humber each year.
We have the programs you want and the services you need:
- 8 Schools of Study: Applied Technology; Business; Creative & Performing Arts; Health Sciences; Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism; Liberal Arts & Sciences; Media Studies & Information Technology; and Social & Community Services
- More than 160 Bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, and postgraduate certificates
- Programs developed by industry and academic experts
- A blend of theory and practical experience – earn “real world” knowledge before you graduate
Areas of Expertise
Areas of Expertise
Humber gives you three important advantages for your future:
1. You’ll have the chance to develop the real world skills that set Humber graduates up for career success.
2. You can design a highly personalized and flexible education path that will take you exactly where you want to go.
3. You’ll be able to connect with your chosen industry and stay current with the needs of the job market.
At Humber, it’s all about getting the kind of education that will help set you apart, that will put you a step ahead of the rest, and above all, make you stand out from the crowd.
IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 80 , Or complete pathway program
Application fee: 65 Canadian dollars (student free)
At least a high school graduation
Average application waiting time: 4-8 weeks
* Extra qualifications may be necessary depending on the course. For more information, please contact Admission Advisor.
205 Humber College Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario, CA
3199 Lake Shore Blvd W, Etobicoke, ON M8V 1K8
The interior design is popular among international students as a program that studies North American design and the demand for technicians who can use specialized programs such as CAD is increasing and it is advantageous for employment overseas both in Canada and abroad.
You can learn a wide range of arts, from plays in theaters such as movies, television, theaters, stage sets, lighting, scripts and music. Music is one of the few popular courses in Canada where you can learn about various musical instrument performances.
It is known as a college where IT courses are enriched. There are more than 20 related courses, and it is a course that is popular as a program that leads to employment, as well as content that learns professional and direct technical, close to practical, and employment rate is high.
Humber College offers scholarships for international students. The details of the scholarship is posted on the following link, so please take a look.
Humber College mainly has two campuses.
The main campus is located about 1 hour from downtown.
After getting off at the Kipling station on the green line, it takes about 20 minutes by bus of 927 B.
Insurance fee is included in tuition fee once a year, you do not need to join yourself.
The following link is a Co – op program prepared by Humber College
In addition to IELTS, you can take the Pathway course or take a test from the school. Alternatively, you can take the ESL course ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES (EAP) provided by College. There is an international student support center, which also provides support to students who have taken this course.