This Tag has 3 posts.

student looking in her computer for immigration options in Canada

Categories : Immigration, Visa

TAGS : , , , , , , , , , , ,

Immigration Options for Graduates in Canada

International students have several options to stay in Canada after their graduation. Students can be ideal candidates to become permanent resident of Canada if they have a Canadian credential and Canadian Work Experience. Graduated students who don’t have Canadian experience have the opportunity to apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP), this open work permit allows you to work for any employer in Canada and is valid for up to three years.