College Admission & Visa Services

"visitor visa to work permit"

This Tag has 19 posts.

Categories : Canada, College, Uncategorized

TAGS : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Visitors in Canada : Work Permit vs Study Permit which one should I apply?​

Planning to study in Canada and wondering about the different immigration pathways available? One common route is to initially obtain a work visa and then transition to a study permit. This process often involves a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), which is a critical component of the immigration process. In this article, we will discuss the transition from a work visa to a study permit, focusing on LMIA.

Categories : Canada, College, Uncategorized

TAGS : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Convert Your Visitor Visa to Study Permit: Apply to Toronto Colleges While in Canada

Are you on a visitor visa and interested in studying in Canada? The good news is that you can change your visitor visa to a study permit by applying to Toronto colleges while in Canada. Not only does this save you the hassle of returning to your home country to apply, but it also allows you to explore the vibrant city of Toronto while studying at some of the top institutions in the country.

Changing visitor visa to study/work permit in Canada

Categories : Canada, Uncategorized, Visa

TAGS : , , , , , , ,

Approved Cases: Visitor Visa to Study/Work Permit in Canada

At Admission Hub, we assist our clients in converting their visitor visas to study permits valid for more than a year inside Canada! Here are some approved cases from our clients.

Study in Canada without IELTS: Other English tests

Categories : Canada, English School, Public College, IELTS, Public College

TAGS : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Study in Canada without IELTS

English tests for Canada aren’t just limited to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), there are other options for English Tests in Canada. Here are the best alternatives prescribed by universities/colleges for those planning to study in Canada without IELTS