Success Story 3: From Visitor Visa to Study permit (Ecuador)
Andres is one of many international student aspirants who,despite previous study permit refusals,were able to change their visitor visa to study permit with the help of Admission Hub.
1. How does Andres change his Visitor Visa to Study Permit in Canada?
Andres is one of many international student aspirants who, despite previous study permit refusals, were able to change their visitor visa to study permit with the help of Admission Hub.
Andres is a 29-year-old engineer from Ecuador. As an environmental engineer who constantly aims to improve himself, he seeks to build aconsulting business to help small farmers grow their farming operations. He decided that to make this dream a reality, he should invest in studying business management and improve his communication skills –and learning in Canada is the best option. Andres immediately looked for school and applied for a study permit, only to be refused twice.
Andres then travelled to Canada for vacation. Even with two study permit refusals, he pursued his dream of studying in Canada. Luckily, he found Admission Hub that helps visitor visa holders change visa status inside Canada. Admission Hub assessed his situation and past refusals and advised Andres of his options to get study permit approval. Admission Hub helped him get accepted to a school in Toronto, completing and organizing documents, completing his study plans letter, and submitting his application. Andres and Admission Hub were able to process his study permit application and updates all through online communication.
In just four weeks, Admission Hub got the study permit approval for Andres. With the trust Andres has given Admission Hub, he starts his Canadian life that seemed impossible before. It was another success story of helping international students begin their journey in Canada.
2. How to change your visitor visa to study permit?
Visitors inside Canada who wish to apply for a study visa (Study permit) will have to complete a short-term course or program of study that is a prerequisite to enrolling at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
- Apply for an approved program for their enrolling DLI. Admission Hub offers a variety of courses that included co-op programs and not required IELTS scores.
- Pay the fee for the study permit extension; submit your biometrics.
- Fill out the study permit application form (Study Permit Extension IMM 5709). Attach documents: proof of acceptance into an educational institution, proof that you have enough money to support yourself while you’re studying in Canada (~$10,000 CAD for a stronger case), any police certificates that might be needed, and medical exam results (if required).
- Receive CLOA and finish approved programs
- Apply for a Student visa
After submitting your application for a study permit online or by mail, wait until you receive confirmation from IRCC before leaving Canada if you plan to travel outside of the country during the process.
About Canada Admission Hub
Admission Hub is one of the largest International Student Immigration Firm based in Toronto & Vancouver. Currently, it operates in the following markets: Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Europe, Vietnam, and India.
Our parent company CVH Immigration Ltd. Admission Hub is helping and supporting International Students around the world to Study, Work, and Immigrate to Canada. We are proud to partner with over +150 Canadian Institutions.
If you want help with your Study Visa application, the first step is to book a CONSULTATION with Admission Hub’s Consultant, share your background and our consultant will reach out to provide you with as much assistance as possible.
- How do I get my Study Permit in Canada after refusal?
- Canada Express Entry draw latest 2022 for permanent residence
- Ways to get work permit as visitor in 2022
- How to immigrate to Canada in 2022?
- Canada’s study permit 2022: what you should know before applying
- How to change from a visitor visa to a study permit in Canada?
- Ways to change visitor visa to Work permit inside Canada