Niagara College and Toronto School of Management have partnered together to offer Niagara College’s best courses in the heart of Toronto. Students now have the opportunity to get quality education along with access to a large number of entertainment and employment opportunities in the world’s most multicultural city.
Why choose Niagara College Toronto?
Niagara College -Toronto ensures that students are accessible to high standards of instruction and student services. Its prime location gives students the opportunity to get in contact with top employers for field placements as well as networking opportunities. Niagara College provides students with the following key advantages –
- Eligibility for Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) after completion of program.
- Easily accessible to world class transit system.
- Prime Location with large number of employment and entertainment opportunities. Walking distance to great cafes, restaurants and other Toronto attractions.
- Campus located within the Education House Toronto, a 35,000 square foot space of newly renovated classrooms, computer labs, a state-of-the-art auditorium, student lounge, student-run café, and more.
Admission Start Date:
Niagara College Toronto offers applications for its post graduate and undergraduate programs for international students. Applications are taken few weeks in advance, applicants should note that its better to apply as soon as possible for higher chances of getting admission.
Niagara College – Toronto Start Dates:
Winter : January
Admission Details :
Document Submission Email : College@admhub.ca
Application Fee : SPECIAL
Contact Admission Hub for FREE application fee
- 10th 12th onwards
- Degree / Diploma Certificate
English Proficiency Test
- IELTS/ TOEFL/ESL/DUOLINGO
Work Experience Letter
Copy of Study Permit
Letter Of Acceptance(LOA)
- Official /Unofficial Transcripts
- Letter of Enrollment of Current School
Processing Fee + Application Fee
- Please Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Niagara College - Toronto :
Q & A
IELTS Requirement : 6.0 for UG programs and HRM and 6.5 for PG programs
For more information regarding the alternate English proficiency requirements, please talk to our advisor Simran today
Mode of payment :Credit/ Debit/ Master card
Yes, you may apply after completing your first semester at the college for which your study permit was issued.
Education for Canadian students who are studying in Canada is subsidized by the provincial government and its taxpayers. International students do not pay provincial taxes, so they are not eligible for subsidies and must pay the full cost of tuition.
Why apply to Greystone College through Admission Hub?
Canada No.1 Leading Education and Visa Firm
3 ICCRC Certified immigration consultants
ICCRC federal visa immigration consultant,
immigrants studying abroad are more secure!
Talk to Our Senior Advisor Simran
Please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you shortly.